airborne adj : moved or conveyed by or through air
- In or carried by the air.
- Airborne pollen can aggravate allergies.
Airborne usually refers to airborne forces in the military. It may also refer to:
- Airborne (album), an album by The Flying Burrito Brothers
- Airborne (band), a jazz band based in Connecticut
- Airborne (dietary supplement), a dietary herbal supplement claimed to ward off flu and the common cold
- Airborne (Don Felder album), the only solo album by Don Felder
- Airborne (film), a 1993 comedy/drama film
- Airborne (House episode), an episode of the television series House, M.D.
- Airborne Express, a former U.S. package delivery service
- Airborne Ranger, a 1987 computer game by Microprose
- Medal of Honor: Airborne, a video game in the Medal of Honor series
- Airborne, a character from the G.I. Joe universe
- "Airborne", a song by Cinerama from their 2002 album Torino
- Airborne, a supervillain character in the Death Squad in the comic Iron man by Marvel Comics
Airborn may refer to: